STO "I quit thread" cover-up!

Posted by Jason Triplett Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Well, Star Trek Online's very vocal community has gotten to be way too much for the team. As of today, Cryptic has posted a ban on "I Quit" threads. Anyone posting such things will have their posts removed and receive an infraction.

"That being said, the "I'm Quitting" posts have gotten to a point where they are nothing but negativity. For the most part they are either posted with the intent to flame continuing users, or become the target themselves for attacks and flaming by continuing users. This has got to stop.
As a result, I will be immediately closing any "I'm Quitting" threads from this point on."
 
Sounds like damage control to me...

0 comments

Blog Archive

Spider-Man reboot gets a date...and 3-D!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-10-10

Toy Story 3 gets a full trailer!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

New shots from the set of Predators!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

Tyrese to Transform once more!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

Star Trek Online gets HUGE endgame update!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10