Jersey Shore's Snooki nude photos, real or fake?

Posted by Jason Triplett Saturday, February 13, 2010


Look, I hate Jersey Shore. I hate Snooki. I hate the whole idea of it all. Really. But I figured I'd throw my two cents in on the recent nude photos of Snooki that have hit the net. Just days after she Tweeted "There are no nude pictures nor will there ever be. The tabloids just love snook gossip ;]", pics have apparently surfaced showing quite the contrary. Again, I won't post them here, just like I didn't post any of the other celeb rumor photos. But I will say that it looks like a poor photoshop job.

First of all, the girl in the photos is WAY to thin to be the Snookster. Second of all, THE GIRL IS WAY TO THIN TO BE SNOOKI. Ok, perhaps they are real, and she used to be that small. I call BS though. Until there is some final word either way, our stance is FAKE. Stay tuned for any updates on this.

UPDATE: I've decided to post one of the photos in question, as it shows no real explicit nudity...but you can clearly see why I think it's fake...not to mention, the website owner watermarked on the photo is claiming to have more for sale. I have a line in on an official statement, but it will probably not come until after the holiday weekend...

UPDATE 2: Another photo has emerged...

SOUND OFF IN THE COMMENTS!

2 comments
  1. Stroke King Said,

    I agree with you.its a fake.there is a lot of people can do that. just do some photoshop and presto! nude pic with popular celebrity. anyone can do that. even me.

    Posted on 10:41 PM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    Even if it's not fake, the 1st picture & the 2nd one that's "emerged" are NOT exactly "nude" pics. Sure she's unclothed in the first pic, but you can't see anything & in the second pic, which doesn't show her face, she's wearing a nightie & underwear. Someone is seriously trying to make money off of these pics & the gossip rags are just eating it up. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she pulls an Adrienne Bailon & is leaking them herself!

    Posted on 4:09 PM

     

Blog Archive

Spider-Man reboot gets a date...and 3-D!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-10-10

Toy Story 3 gets a full trailer!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

New shots from the set of Predators!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

Tyrese to Transform once more!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

Star Trek Online gets HUGE endgame update!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10