WBKO and Chris Allen formally apologize for the boob video.

Posted by Jason Triplett Thursday, September 20, 2007

WBKO has officially apologized for the incident, and explained that it was a former weatherman who stole the tape and leaked it. Because WBKO acknowledged and apologized for the tape even existing, I am going to remove the video from my site.

I have begun to think about how embarrassed Chris must feel, and from today on I personally will not help add to that embarrassment. I feel Chris was sincere when he said the following:

"This video - which was never intended to be seen outside of the station - was part of a joke that was played on me during a lighter moment off the air several years ago. I regret that a former employee has decided it is something that everyone should see and took the liberty of posting it on the internet. I am embarrassed by the whole ordeal and humbly apologize for anyone offended by my actions."

If you'd like to read the whole public apology for yourself, please visit the link at the bottom of the page. If you MUST see the video, there are other sites that have it. Just not here.

http://www.wbko.com/station/misc/9854626.html

0 comments

Blog Archive

Spider-Man reboot gets a date...and 3-D!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-10-10

Toy Story 3 gets a full trailer!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

New shots from the set of Predators!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

Tyrese to Transform once more!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

Star Trek Online gets HUGE endgame update!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10