Chainsaws, Turtles and Saws

Posted by Anonymous Sunday, August 27, 2006

I saw the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre trailer in the previews before Snakes On A Plane. Why are they messing with a classic? What was wrong with the original that they felt they could do better? I know, I know, it's real title is: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. Yeah, yeah it's the story before it all happened. In my world the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is among legendary status. I'm not feeling too good about this one. I'll go see it none the less when it comes out, but considering who they picked for the lead in the last remake, Jessica Biel?!, I'm not too optimistic. I was going to include a link to the very strange trailer, but the filmmakers have done something strange. You can see the trailer on the film's web site but only between the hours of 10PM and 4AM. Perhaps they are trying to create a scarier effect for those who watch the trailer by forcing us to watch in the middle of the night? So, to save lots of confusion about a broken link I opted to leave it out. If the trailer comes up 24 hours a day I'll list it, until then though this little article will have to do.

The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer is up, holy crap it's incredible looking! Turtles going digital just might be a good thing. The stuff they do is the stuff the turtles have been dying to do since their comic book days back in '82. Check it out and I think you'll enjoy what you see, come March the heroes in a half shell kick their way into theaters.

TMNT Trailer

And finally the new official SAW III trailer is up running. Pretty ****ing awesome looking. I'm a massive fan of the SAW movies and I know people like to criticize them into the ground but you have to admit that among all things horror they are a very refreshing idea to a lot of stuff that's coming out. SAW III hits theatres this October, the perfect Halloween flick. Probably better than a haunted house.

SAW III Trailer

0 comments

Blog Archive

Spider-Man reboot gets a date...and 3-D!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-10-10

Toy Story 3 gets a full trailer!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

New shots from the set of Predators!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

Tyrese to Transform once more!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

Star Trek Online gets HUGE endgame update!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10