Rated-M.com and the future.

Posted by Jason Triplett Thursday, June 29, 2006

I have been in web development for many years. This is my first project in a while, my first major project since UDCW.net, once the second most popular independant Dreamcast site on the net. I have been getting feedback from across the information super-highway about the new site, and the general concensus is that the "blog" layout has to go...or be added onto.

I agree wholeheartedly. I love the "blog" style of feeding you all your daily news, but I am currently working on a way to blend this style with the classic internet gaming site with reviews, previews, photos, etc.

A full design change is in the works, so stay tuned! There are great things ahead for Rated-M.com!

0 comments

Blog Archive

Spider-Man reboot gets a date...and 3-D!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-10-10

Toy Story 3 gets a full trailer!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

New shots from the set of Predators!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

Tyrese to Transform once more!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10

Star Trek Online gets HUGE endgame update!

Posted by Jason Triplett
02-11-10